Skip to main content

SPOT



                Spot Rose, that's what I call for this masterpiece because I want this rose to be on the spot or the center of the light effect. This was just a experiment on blending some light effect on  the editor and came up with this result.

This was the origina photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All things happen for a reason

Each one of us has its road where taking on. But not all that road are long enough to join you. This blog is one of the saddest, story in my life. Life. Though life is the most precious and wonderful gift. It is also the most painful and most vunerable gift.  It may be taken just a flick of a hand or just a wink of the eye. December last year 2016, the father of my boyfriend died. Sadly, he was diagnose with a stage 4 lung cancer last end of November. I can't imagine even to my self to be in that situation as my boyfriend. When I heard the news that night, I can't help to think of my father as well.  That I am not ready to be in that situation. Maybe life has its reason or maybe a limit itself. Maybe God has a reason. But why. Why now. I start asking questions and realization that life is a precious gift it maybe short or long enough to enjoy it. I feel sorry for myself for taking it for granted. It made me realize that life is short no matter what. Age is just a number...

After Decade of Waiting

Its been years since we were planting  grapes at our house but the harvest a bit small. Amazing it is even though we experience drought this year still we get see this fruit. On my way to work this morning . while taking my  stroll I saw this grapes and waiting to ripe. It's my first time seeing this lots of  fruits compare to last year harvest is a bit small compare to this one. Amaze of what I saw, as a remembrance I took a pictures of them. So happy to have this fruitful harvest this year. Hope we can taste the ripe one of this grapes.

Time pass by:ME

Time Pass By The Clock clocking. The Time Running. Though we're miles apart. My heart to you it belong. So wait for me. For my journey ends near. The longing will end, and smile I see your face. Got this last Sun. Sept. 2, 2012 . In replace for my broken watch. This was the watch I've been  looking for a year. Now here it is.